1. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. Basic Terms
- In order to use this application use should be at least 13 years old.
- This is meant for entertainment purpose only. Our main objective is to publish latest updates of Hollywood, Bollywood, movie Reviews, Celebrities biography, Music Reviews, Box office Reviews & Report, Television & Web Series Reviews, south Movies Reviews and others entertaining gossip news from across the world.
- Anything that promotes nudity, sex, any particular caste or religion, pornography or sexually suggestive material will not be entertained.
- You are not allowed to abuse any people or entities and you must not post any confidential or secret information via the Service. You are not authorized to share the Service for any unauthorized or improper purpose. You agree to abide by with all regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are not allowed to change, edit, adapt or alter the Service or change, edit or alter any other third party website(s) so as to falsely imply that it is related with the Service or you are solely responsible.
- Sending or creating, unwanted email, comments, Rating or other forms of commercial or harassing communications to other users are strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to interrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You are not allowed to use an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper while using this service.
The Websites may include certain features and services that may be available via your mobile phone, including, without limitation: (a) the ability to upload to the Websites via your mobile phone (Mobile Uploads), (b) the ability to receive and reply to messages and to send content and messages using text messaging (Mobile Texts), and (c) the ability to access the Websites from your mobile phone (Mobile Web) (collectively, the "Mobile Services"). We typically do not charge for Mobile Services. Your carrier’s normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will, however, still apply. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Services and certain Mobile Services may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. You should check with your carrier to find out what plans are available and how much they cost. By using the Mobile Services you agree that we may communicate with you regarding the Website and our partners through email.
8. Territorial Restrictions
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject uslis.com to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that uslis.com provides.
9. COPYRIGHT POLICY
The contents posted in uslis.com are uslis.com’s property. You are not allowed to use these contents for your commercial purpose. However, you can distribute the content of uslis.com in online blogs and websites. However, for that you have to mention the link of the contents source file of uslis.com and also you have to give the credits to uslis.com with URL or link.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
(C) In some jurisdictions limitations of liability or of warranties are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION; BINDING ARBITRATION
In the Dispute Resolution Section only, "we" and "us" are used to refer to you and Creativity Innovations
(A) We each agree to first contact each other with any Disputes (defined below) and provide a written description of the problem and the proposed resolution. You agree to contact us with Disputes by contacting us at our email id. We will contact you based on the contact information you have provided us.
(ii) If either of us wants to arbitrate a Dispute, we agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the Dispute and the proposed resolution. We will send notice to you based on the contact information you have provided us and notice to us must be sent to our Email id we agree to make attempts to resolve the Dispute.
(iii) The FAA applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. We each agree the FAA’s provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration.