In December 2019, Uslis.com has been launched by Creativity Innovations. Our main objective is to publish latest updates of Hollywood, Bollywood, movie Reviews, Celebrities biography, Music Reviews, Box office Reviews & Report, Television & Web Series Reviews, south Movies Reviews and others entertaining gossip news from across the world that our user might or might not be aware of. Thus, we could build a better option for you regarding news of different types of news that are related to films and television around the world. Since then, our prime objective is to keep you updated with Hollywood, Bollywood, movie Reviews, Celebrities biography, Music Reviews, Box office Reviews & Report, Television & Web Series Reviews, south Movies Reviews and others entertaining gossip news and information. Apart from that you as a user can share our published news with others. You can also express your opinion through your valuable comment on any particular published news.
Welcome to uslis.com ("uslis.com” "we," "us" or "our"). uslis.com offers you a fast, beautiful and easiest way to view particular entertainment news or event and can also share your preferred news through our platforms.
In this application you have legal authorization to share and read news only. This is to inform you that uslis.com is just a Blog which broadcast news that is related to world wide entertainment through bloggers platform. If you have any complain regarding any content of uslis.com then you are requested to contact us for the explanation, uslis.com will be answerable for the same. However, for any technical assistance regarding uslis.com then please feel free to contact us.
3. Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access our Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION, COLLECT BY US
We collect the following types of information.
Information, provided directly to us:
- We do not have any registration page for Sign up or Login in uslis.com.
- If want you can always go ahead and subscribe for our newsletter by putting your email address in the appropriate option.
Invitation to your friends on uslis.com:
If you choose to invite someone to our Service, it will be your sole responsibilities to contact that person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation will be sending directly from your personal account, uslis.com does not have access to control any personal communication.
Uslis.com may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and Similar technologies:
- We may use some third party companies for advertisement in uslis.com.
- Please be informed that the data collected by the third party companies from uslis.com may be for the purpose of Internet based Advertisement only. However uslis.com is not responsible for the same as uslis.com doesn’t collect any user information’s.
- You may opt-out of receiving the tailored Ads as provided by the members of NAI.
- More information is available in https://www.cookiechoices.org/
Log files information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allow for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, third party companies who are associated with uslis.com may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by uslis.com.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW THE INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
- help you efficiently access your information after you visit uslis.com
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the uslis.com application on your device.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not have any registration page for Sign up or Login in uslis.com. However If want you can always go ahead and subscribe for our newsletter by putting your email address in the appropriate option. The information provided by you while subscribing for newsletters of uslis.com will not be rent or sold to third parties outside uslis.com (or the group of companies of which uslis.com is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Comments, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared your view though Comments or made it public in uslis.com, that User Comments may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Comments that you make public is searchable by other Users If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which uslis.com, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- uslis.com, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, uslis.com cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to uslis.com or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and uslis.com, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to uslis.com make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
uslis.com does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child less than 13 years, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a uslis.com User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US